LOHS Tabletop Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Podcasts

Go down

Recommended Podcasts Empty Recommended Podcasts

Post by Crowther Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:05 pm

I will update this list with more podcasts that I think are worth listening to as I find them. These are in no particular order in regards to their value as you will get different things from each of them. Enjoy.

Ludology - an analytical discussion of the how’s and why’s of the world of board games. Rather than news and reviews, Ludology explores a variety of topics about games from a wider lens, as well as discuss game history, game design and game players. Ludology is made possible by the support and donations of listeners like you. We encourage you to visit us at our guild on Boardgamegeek to get involved in a continuing discussion of our topics. Ludology is part of The Dice Tower Network, the premier board game media network.

Board Games Insider - Board Games Insider is a bi-monthly podcast brought to you by industry veterans Ignacy Trzewiczek and Stephen Buonocore intended for designers and small publishers, but invaluable to everyone.

Cardboard Jungle - The Cardboard Jungle is a podcast all about tabletop gaming hosted by gaming friends, Anthony Racano, Paul Leoncavallo and Matthew Soares. We hope to give our own spin on board and card games along with some input from our bullpen of contributors. Our goal is to promote the hobby and those individuals who make it up, including designers, publishers, retailers, conventions and other podcasters and bloggers. We love gaming because of all of you and we want give you your proper credit.

Plaid Hat Podcast - This podcast is intended as a peek behind the curtain at Plaid Hat Games. The show is hosted by Alex Eding with frequent appearances by Colby Dauch - Owner of Plaid Hat Games, Game designers Mr. Bistro, Isaac Vega, and Jerry Hawthorne, and many more including Brian Beyke, James Sitz, Dave Richards, and Peter Wocken

Crowther
Admin

https://lohs-gamers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum